Read through the Job details and fill the application form below
As a Restaurant Attendant/Juicer your job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting all customers with a smile.
- Describing Green Table as an organic, gluten-free restaurant with fresh food made from scratch daily.
- Describing menu items and daily featured items.
- Assisting customers in the ordering process by making recommendations and explaining the nutritional value of each item.
- Up-selling matcha and juice drinks.
- Creating juice blends according to customer and restaurant specifications.
- Delivering drinks and food to customers at their tables.
- Busing tables and countertops to ensure cleanliness in the restaurant.
- Processing payments promptly and correctly.
- Offering kind and friendly words to the customer including “enjoy your meal” and “hope to see you again soon.”
- Inviting customers to recommend to friends or write a Yelp or Google review.
- Re-stocking water station with utensils, napkins, disposable cups, and straws, and refilling the water dispenser when necessary.
- Following recipes accurately.
- Minimizing waste when possible.
- Following all cleanliness and sanitation procedures including frequent handwashing.
- Completing all side-work as directed by the end of the shift.
- Assisting in a team effort.
- Other duties as assigned.
Professionalism and Style Expectations:
- Every team member is expected to:
- Provide great service by serving great food with a great attitude.
- Complete projects and assignments thoroughly, professionally, and in a timely manner.
- Adjust to high-pressure situations and remain open to change.
- Assume responsibility for personal growth and development.
- Express ideas and convey information clearly, effectively, and professionally.
- Be respectful of peers and co-workers.
- Work to resolve disagreements.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Special skills or knowledge necessary for this position:
- Prior cashier/ restaurant experience.
- Nutritional knowledge is a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds using strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during periods of crisis.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Daily physical requirements:
- Must be able to stand during entire shift, often 8+ hours.
- Must be able to reach, bend, squat and lift throughout shit.
- Must be able to carry plates and lift boxes weighing up to 30 pounds up to 5 times per shift.
- Must be comfortable with some exposure to steam, high temperatures, and humidity.